Wednesday, October 22, 2014

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! A Catch Post!!!

 ^^^ BWAHA that dog slayed me and I couldn't help but add it!

So things have been busy and I AM STILL SO BAD AT TAKING PICTURES OF WHAT I AM COOKING. We're always so hungry that we chow down and I don't realize until days later. :'(

SO some of the things I did manage to photograph: SOURDOUGH STARTER BISCUITS
WITH WHICH WE MADE BACON/EGG/CHEESE BREAKFAST BISCUITS SAMMIES!!!







FRENCH ONION SOUP! Issie from work gave me a bag of onions! (?) I used all of my homemade chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce (bc I didn't use beef stock), all the onions, lots of white wine and garlic, and all the herbs I had left from the summer. (Obviously) Topped with baguette and melted cheese (I was too poor for gruyere [devastating] so just whatever mix of mozz and cheddar and whatever else I had left over)

It was SO DAMN GOOD. I will definitely make it again. I of course used the crock-pot over night and the onions were perfect. Unfortunately, Keeton dumped a bag of tortellini into it, for which I gave him hell... Turns out it wasn't the WORST idea but we have decided that we will not use tortellini next time. BWAAAAAH


UNTIL NEXT TIME Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment